Trainings and workshops
"There's only one thing worse than training employees and losing them and that's not training them and keeping them." - Zig Ziglar
What I can do, I can teach others to do, too.
Possible topics for trainings and workshops include:
- Introduction to source control systems (Concepts and advantages, then SVN, GIT or Mercurial)
- Secure web programming (How to avoid: SQL injection, path traversal, file injection, XSS and XSRF attacks, etc. Best practices)
- Building websites with Drupal (Basics, important modules, best practices, module programming)
- Testing applications with Selenium (Why, how, advanced usage)
- Linux/Unix system management
- Web application tuning
- Advantages and pitfalls of cloud technologies (Best pratices; Amazon EC2, RackSpace, others; Custom-built; when to use which)
- Tutorials for every technology and tool I use
One on one trainings over Skype require an investment of only £50/hr.
Multi-person trainings and workshops are very hard to price (it all depends on materials to be prepared, location, headcount, level of the participants); so let's message me about what is it that you need, and I'm sure we will agree on the price.