Hello, I’m Kristof, a human being like you, and an easy to work with, friendly guy.
I've been a programmer, a consultant, CIO in startups, head of software development in government, and built two software companies.
Some days I’m coding Golang in the guts of a system and other days I'm wearing a suit to help clients with their devops practices.
When you're looking for programmers, you're looking for experienced and reliable ones.
Our team develops and operates sophisticated web applications. We love challenges regarding high performance, large scale or global deployment!
Our main focus is:
- Golang for high-performance backends, microservices and APIs,
- PHP for fast development of user interfaces (usually Laravel, some Yii and Symfony),
- and C/C++ for embedded software or when real-time performance is paramount.
We work on Linux, which we as a DevOps team, also build, secure and operate. Our go-to infrastructure-as-code tool is Ansible, but we are also proficient in docker and kubernetes, and we often build scalable web applications on AWS, GCP and DigitalOcean.
Our experienced project managers, software developers and operations/security team can help you from the early phases of analysis, planning and specification through the prototype or pilot phase to the fully completed final stage where the software makes your users happy or turns you a profit.
Our hourly fees range from €40/hr to €90/hr (senior architect). We only charge for hours actually worked: no shady fixed prices or retainers. Thus, you have full control over your software development's progress and costs.
You can also hire us for smaller software tasks regarding these technologies, for example:
- Debugging software
- Fixing bugs
- Expert advice on technologies
- Doing an independent review of a software
- Architecture recommendations based on your business needs
- Tuning applications that does not perform
- Hardening applications and security audits
- All kinds of software development
Just send me a message with the bird's eye view description of your project, and I'll get back to you to talk about the best way of having it done on time and on budget.
(I'll also honestly tell you if we are not the best option for you, for some technological or other reason. Consider it a free initial consultation – you have nothing to lose.)